CH Investment Partners
Marketing and Investor Relations Associate/Director, Partner Relations Team
CH Investment Partners develops and maintains relationships with ultra-high-net-worth Partner Families, advising them on ways to build and protect generational wealth while providing superior on-demand service.
In addition, CH Investment Partners serves a network of co-investors, which we refer to as Platform Partners. This group invests alongside our Partner Families and employees through various investment opportunities.
The Partner Relations Team (PRT) develops new relationships, maintains coverage of existing Platform Partners, and has responsibility for the marketing function of the firm.
The Marketing and Investor Relations (IR) Associate/Director will create and maintain marketing materials across our firm, including investment opportunity collateral. They will work with PRT and the Investment Strategy Team (IST) as well as Compliance to manage the marketing plan.
The ideal candidate has experience across the investment spectrum, preferably with an emphasis on alternative investments. Additionally, this candidate preferably has proven success in marketing, IR, and design.
Experience, Education, and Executive Skill Requirements
- Undergraduate degree required
- Minimum 5 years of related industry experience, with a concentration in marketing/IR/design
- A comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, preferably with base understanding/experience with illiquid alternative investments and family office/RIA landscape
- Superior ability working with other groups through to continually refine processes
- High degree of self-motivation, a positive attitude, and a strong desire to be successful within a career in financial markets and marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with Partners to provide firm updates and details regarding investment opportunities
- Ability to build high-quality materials for our platform and investment opportunities
Desired Personal Traits
- Alignment with CH Investment Partners’ culture and values
- Collaborative nature; able to work with numerous teams with a solutions-oriented philosophy; flexible and open-minded; ell-developed interpersonal skills to deal effectively with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Strong ability to synthesize information into digestible messaging and collateral
- Strong work ethic and commitment to service. Servant-leader mentality. Reputation for following through on commitments despite challenges
- Leadership, sound judgment, and self-motivation. Ability to plan and prioritize projects, regardless of how simple or complex
To apply, please send a resume to