CH Investment Partners
CH Investment Partners develops and maintains relationships with ultra-high-net-worth Partner Families, advising them on ways to build and protect generational wealth while providing superior on-demand service.
In addition, CH Investment Partners serves a network of co-investors, which we refer to as Platform Partners. This group invests alongside our Partner Families and employees through various investment opportunities.
We are looking to add a member to our Public Markets investment team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for researching financial market themes, diligencing new investment ideas and monitoring the existing portfolio. The role requires deep analytical skills along with excellent communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Support all activities around managing a portfolio of liquid investments
• Monitor existing portfolio of investments and develop/enhance tools to measure performance/effectiveness
• Prepare regular performance reports for the portfolio
• Develop materials to communicate with current and potential investors
• Interface with marketplace to evaluate investment offerings and analyze their fit in the portfolio
• Assist with diligence of new investments
• Research new investment themes
Experience, Education, and Executive Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with analytic intensive coursework– Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering or Business major
- Proficiency with Excel
- Demonstrated experience in programming
Desired Personal Traits
- Intellectual curiosity and demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Passion for investment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel and experience with programming.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication
To apply, please send a resume to