CH Investment Partners
Director – Relationship Manager
CH Investment Partners develops and maintains relationships with ultra-high-net-worth Partner Families, advising them on ways to build and protect generational wealth while providing superior on-demand service.
In addition, CH Investment Partners serves a network of co-investors, which we refer to as Platform Partners. This group invests alongside our Partner Families and employees through various investment opportunities.
In this role the Relationship Manager (RM) will cultivate relationships with Partner Families and internal business groups, while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and urgency. Attention to detail, strong communication skills and a pro-active approach are essential for success.
• Work closely with a team of Advisors and have direct contact with Partners
• Act as ongoing relationship support providing a high level of individualized, comprehensive operational services to Advisors and Partners
• Coordinate efforts between all service areas of the firm by maintaining strong working relationships across divisions and being dedicated to a positive Partner experience.
• Display creativity in formulating solutions to support business needs and growth.
• Manage the flow of onboarding and projects for assigned Partners as well as team project and initiatives, driving them to completion and ensuring all supporting documentation is compliant
• Assemble documentation for Partner Families to include onboarding, investments in CH Investment Partners solutions and outside fund investments
• Manage cash transfer needs including daily and periodic wires, checks and ACH payments
• Coordinate and execute investment allocation and rebalance strategies
• Review and collaborate with Advisors and Reporting to maintain accurate consolidated reporting for Partners
• Adhere to compliance, legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines associated with our firm, business partners and the SEC
• Promote and nurture a positive team culture
Experience, Education, and Executive Skill Requirements
- Undergraduate degree required. Minimum of 5-7 years of experience Wealth Management preferred
- Commitment to excellence and strong drive to serve Advisors and Partner Families
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
- Strong operational background, ability to track and manage complex work
- Ability to create and foster strong partnerships
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and think clearly under pressure
- Aptitude for technology and ability to quickly learn software applications
Desired Personal Traits
- Alignment with CH Investment Partners’ culture and values
- Collaborative nature; able to work with numerous teams; flexible and open-minded
- Solutions-oriented philosophy; ability to solve problems in the process of building relationships
- Strong work ethic and commitment to service. Servant-leader mentality. Reputation for following through on commitments despite challenges
- Leadership, sound judgment, and self-motivation. Ability to plan and prioritize projects, regardless of how simple or complex
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to deal effectively with Partners, Prospects, appointees, influencers, and other stakeholders
To apply, please send a resume to