CH Investment Partners
Associate – Relationship Manager
CH Investment Partners develops and maintains relationships with ultra-high-net-worth Partner Families, advising them on ways to build and protect generational wealth while providing superior on-demand service.
In addition, CH Investment Partners serves a network of co-investors, which we refer to as Platform Partners. This group invests alongside our Partner Families and employees through various investment opportunities.
This is a support role ensuring an exceptional client experience. In this role the Associate will provide operational support to the Partner Advisory Team while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and urgency. Attention to detail, strong communication skills and a task driven approach are essential for success.
• Work closely with a team of Advisors and external Partners to support client needs
• Support all aspects of the business from an operational standpoint with a focus on creating positive Partner experiences.
• Plan and manage on boarding process including documentation, account opening, overseeing transfers and ensuring all supporting documentation is compliant.
• Perform routine operational tasks including account opening, asset transfers and updating client accounts or company records
• Accurately populate account and investment documentation in a timely manner
• Track documentation and process of Fund closing for the team
• Manage cash transfers including daily and periodic wires, checks and ACH payments
• Monitor and handle administrative client service issues and account exceptions
• Review and maintain client, account and firm records including scanning and filing documents to the company’s standards and ensuring they are compliant and organized
• Interact with reporting team to verify firm account records are in sync with custodian
• Adhere to compliance, legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines associated with our firm, business partners and the SEC.
• Promote and nurture a positive team culture
Experience, Education, and Executive Skill Requirements
- Undergraduate degree required. Minimum of 2-4 years of experience
- Background in brokerage or Wealth Management preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively; team oriented
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong operational and task driven organization skills; exceptional detail orientation
- Ability to create and foster strong working partnerships
- Aptitude for technology and ability to quickly learn software applications
Desired Personal Traits
- Alignment with CH Investment Partners’ culture and values
- Collaborative nature; able to work with numerous teams; flexible and open-minded
- Solutions-oriented philosophy; ability to solve problems in the process of building relationships
- Strong work ethic and commitment to service. Servant-leader mentality. Reputation for following through on commitments despite challenges
- Leadership, sound judgment, and self-motivation. Ability to plan and prioritize projects, regardless of how simple or complex
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to deal effectively with Partners, Prospects, appointees, influencers, and other stakeholders
To apply, please send a resume to