CH Investment Partners
Associate – Client Processing & Operations
CH Investment Partners develops and maintains relationships with ultra-high-net-worth Partner Families, advising them on ways to build and protect generational wealth while providing superior on-demand service.
In addition, CH Investment Partners serves a network of co-investors, which we refer to as Platform Partners. This group invests alongside our Partner Families and employees through various investment opportunities.
This is an operational role ensuring an exceptional client experience. In this role the Associate will provide operational support to the Partner Advisory Team while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and urgency. Attention to detail, strong communication skills and a task driven approach are essential for success.
• Provide quality operational service to internal teams that support external Partner Family needs
• Support all aspects of the business from an operational standpoint with a focus on creating positive Partner experiences.
• Perform routine operational tasks including wire transfers, investment documentation and updating client accounts or company records
• Manage cash transfers including daily and periodic wires, checks and ACH payments
• Monitor and handle administrative client service issues and account exceptions
• Review and maintain client, account and firm records including scanning and filing documents to the company’s standards and ensuring they are compliant and organized
• Collaborate with internal teams to keep CRM and task management systems accurate
• Interact with reporting team to verify firm account records are in sync with custodian
• Adhere to compliance, legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines associated with our firm, business partners and the SEC.
• Promote and nurture a positive team culture
• Responsible for the quality and completion of own work
Experience, Education, and Executive Skill Requirements
- Undergraduate degree preferred. Minimum of 1-2 years of total work experience
- Background in brokerage back-office processing preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively; team oriented
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong operational and task driven organization skills; exceptional detail orientation
- Ability to create and foster strong working partnerships
- Aptitude for technology and ability to quickly learn software applications
Desired Personal Traits
- Alignment with CH Investment Partners’ culture and values
- Collaborative nature; able to work with numerous teams; flexible and open-minded
- Solutions-oriented philosophy; ability to solve problems in the process of building relationships
- Strong work ethic and commitment to service. Servant-leader mentality. Reputation for following through on commitments despite challenges
- Leadership, sound judgment, and self-motivation. Ability to plan and prioritize projects, regardless of how simple or complex
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to deal effectively with Partners, Prospects, appointees, influencers, and other stakeholders
To apply, please send a resume to